Try using a natural acne home remedy instead of over the counter acne products. it’s well known that natural acne cures are among the most effective of all cures found to this day, let’s take a look at them.
1. Many acne removal tips leave out this important step; wash your pillow case every other day. This can often be a source of bacteria that can cause skin inflammation. Your skin can also collect dirt and oil from an unwashed pillow case.
2. Lemon is an excellent cleanser for acne affected skin. You can mix fresh lemon juice with rose water and apply to affected skin. Wash off after half an hour with clean water. This acne remedy usually shows great results in a few days and in a couple weeks acne should completely disappear from your face.
3. The best and fastest way to cure acne is through detoxification. Although there are a lot of ways your body can be toxified, there are also dozens of method to detoxify your body effectively. Why detox? Your skin is the best organ to detoxify those unwanted elements from your body so when those toxins are in excess, your body tries to remove them through the skin, thus causing acne to develop.
4. Stop washing your face as often. Once again, you are only making the problem worse by drying out your skin. If you do not wear makeup/coverup on your face you only need to wash your face when you shower. Use an exfoliating cleanser to slough off dead skin cells that are blocking your pores.
5. Acne removal remedies for zits appearing during a woman’s menstrual cycle or even during pregnancy (caused by hormonal changes) recommend the use of chasteberry tea. A cup a day is the perfect amount to consume. If you must use a sweetener, add honey.
6. Drinking your 8 glasses of water is also important in a fight against acne. Enough water helps your body to clean itself of toxins. Which means less harmful substances on your skin. I personally found rose-lemon mix the most effective. It helped to clear my face and the smell of it is just heaven. Some people recommended garlic as an acne cure, but would you like to smell of garlic when you go out?
7. Some other home remedies for acne removal suggest the use of strawberries or their leaves incorporated in a poultice. One may also try using dandelion, which is used to treat eczema and psoriasis. Zinc is a vital antibacterial agent, and thus consuming foods rich in zinc, or taking zinc supplements is very likely to help
Finally, do not touch your face, do not hold your phone to your face, wash your pillow case often, and tie your hair back when you sleep. Hair products, especially hairspray and mousse are one of the biggest bad complexion culprits when they are rubbed into your skin while you sleep. It is also helpful to drink plenty of water, eat well, take vitamins and avoid sugar and white flour.