Twenty-first century living is causing a candida overgrowth epidemic. The overuse of antibiotics, medication and stimulants accompanied by a bad diet is resulting in obesity and health problems. Regular diets, potions and pills do not address candida-causes-and-candida-symptoms. To eliminate a candida overgrowth and the problems it causes you need to follow a candida diet which starves the candida but gives your body optimum nutrition.
If you want to make 2011 the year you take your weight and health in hand, why not try out the Fed Up Boating candida diet.
Like with any diet an important part of success is pre-planning. Take the next two weeks, using the following steps to preparing your mind and cupboards to support your candida diet.
1. ItÂ’s important to find out if you have a candida overgrowth or if your problems are caused by something else. There are lots of different candida tests available, some are free and some take time and money. Visit candida-tests for more information.
2. You need to decided if you really want to diet, or if you just feel you should because….If you donÂ’t find your motive and will power forget it, you wonÂ’t last a week.
3. Next you need to eliminate temptation by using up or giving away all the naughty foods in the house, including frozen foods. If itÂ’s not there you canÂ’t eat it at weak moments.
4. If you have any medical conditions, seek the advice of a doctor or nutritionist before starting the diet.
5. Ask a friend or family member to do the diet with you so you can help, inspire and support each other, plus a bit of friendly competition will definitely help.
6. Tell everyone what you are doing and why, and what you expect from them in the way of support.
7. Start reading and understanding food labels so you can identify the foods and stimulants that feed candida. Gradually reduce them from your diet. This will help to reduce the effects of candida die off. Common culprits include: sugar, yeast, fermented foods, malted products, drinks containing caffeine, grains, smoked, cured or processed meats, fruit and nuts, dairy products, stimulants, painkillers containing caffeine.
8. If you want to lose weight, gradually reduce the size of your meals by using a smaller plate, bowl or spoon.
9. Be aware of emotional eating. When do you crave stimulants or bad foods? If you want to succeed you need to work out how you are going to deal with these cravings in the future.
10. Start sorting candida friendly recipes that are tasty, nutritious and will not leave you hungry.
11. Plan your meals for the first week of the diet. Make a list of all the foods and drinks you will need.
12. Put a very flattering photo of yourself on the food cupboard or fridge as an incentive
Weeks 3 and 4 covering recipes to get you started, help and information on how to detox slowly and safely, healthy eating tips and recognising food intolerances will be available at candida-diet from 14th January 2011. Weeks 5 to 10 will follow accordingly.
I use to be registered disabled, in agony 24/7 and totally dependent on others after 3 spine fusions. Once I found out about candida and followed a candida diet for 3 months I was fit, healthy and pain free. Beating candida is the best thing I have ever done, it has give me back a quality of life. To find out more about candida and to take a free candida test go to www.fedupbloating.com/candida