These Chocolate Chip Quinoa Blondies may be the best dessert I have made in a while. I already have several Quinoa Brownies and also Quinoa Cookies on the blog. I just never occurred to me to create a blondie until now. I am so glad I did and this opens the door up to different varieties in the future too!
These healthy blondies are vegan, gluten free and flourless. They also come with a boost of protein. I swear, no one will ever know they were made with quinoa!
Chocolate Chip Quinoa Blondies
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 40 mins
Total time: 50 mins
Serves: 9-18 squares
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Add all the ingredients, except the chocolate chips, in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add in the chocolate chips and pulse a few times to mix them up in the batter.
- Line an 8×8 glass baking dish with parchment paper.
- Pour the batter into the baking dish.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes.
- Let cool before cutting into bars. Store in the fridge for best results. Enjoy!