Paleo Chocolate Protein Smoothie
I used to listen to all the advice of every trainer, nutritionist, or so-called expert to determine the best course of action for my fitness and food. It was overwhelming, exhausting, and didn’t work because it wasn’t for my body. Things like:
- You should eat every 3 hours
- You shouldn’t eat after 6pm at night
- You should eat before your workout and a big meal afterward
- You should count all of your calories
- You need to weigh and measure your food
- And the list goes on……..
Everyone is different and your life’s purpose is to figure out what works best for YOU!
The recipe for success is simple. Have a plan, execute the plan, and have accountability and support!
This chocolate protein smoothie is designed for you to play with. Leave out the dates or add more. Try a frozen banana instead of water. You can even add coffee.
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 2 scoops chocolate primal fuel
- 1 scoop vital proteins collagen peptides
- 5 ounces coconut milk (the thick stuff)
- 3 dates, pitted
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup of ice
- Add all the above ingredients to your blender in order
- It is important to add the liquids first for blenders to work correctly
- Blend until smooth and if you want a thicker smoothie, add more ice and blend again
- You can drink the whole thing (males) or split into two (females)
The post Chocolate Protein Smoothie appeared first on Civilized Caveman Cooking Creations.