What is this easy detox supplements you’re listening to about? Well, there are some detox supplements available which are specifically designed for easy detoxification of the body in under 1 Day. Many of the easy detox supplements work by removing nicotine toxins from your system.
Detoxifying the body can possibly be done quite easily the premise is to stop certain toxin filled foods and drinks. Foods that should be avoided having a detox supplements are alcohol, caffeine, meat, refined sugar, processed foods, carbonated beverages, dairy and certain grains. Detoxifying can be provided for a variety of different time spans such as only one day to a period of one month. Usually a detox supplements begins as a fast. Fasting is when you stop all food for a period of time such as a day and just consume lots of water. Water is essential for flushing out harmful toxins through bodily excretions. After the fasting phase you should just eat or drink fresh vegetables and fruits which contain no pesticides or chemical residues. Besides consuming just fresh fruits and vegetables, many people think that drinking herbal laxative teas also help to eliminate toxins from the body.
Other ways to easily detox are to work up a sweat either through exercising, hot baths, saunas or working outside. Sweating is the body’s natural way of cleansing out toxins. Detoxing can also be done by getting massaged, drinking herbal teas, breathing deeply, eating high fiber foods and drinking lots of water.
5 Easy Ways to Detox Your Body for Better Health
1. EXERCISE – Exercise helps detoxify the body two ways. First, as most people know, exercise reduces body fat, which is where many toxins are stored. By reducing the amount of fat in the body, there are fewer places for the toxins to hide. Any exercise that increased the heart rate will benefit.
Once these toxins are released into the blood stream, it’s the job of the lymphatic system to remove them. Exercise also helps the lymphatic system function better, as it functions in conjunction with the circulatory system. The fluid of the lymphatic system, called Lymph, is a nearly clear fluid that surrounds cells and is important for circulating proteins and interstitial fluid throughout the body as well as transporting bacteria to the lymph nodes to be destroyed.
2. CHELATION THERAPY – Chelation is a process that uses certain substances to remove toxic substances and heavy metals from the body. The substances bind to the toxins and allow them to be removed from the body. The drawback is that many chelation agents can only be administered in a health care setting. One chelation agent, called DMSA, is usually available by prescription, but it can also be purchased online.
Other natural chelation agents include sulfur containing compounds like N-acetyl cysteine (NAC), ALA, SAMe, and glutathione (GSH). These can be ordered online or be found at natural markets.
When using chelation agents, it’s vitally essential to use a multi-mineral supplement because chelation therapy can remove beneficial minerals like zinc and magnesium from the body as well.
3. COLONICS – Nobody likes to tell about their colon, but some people believe that the colon can harbor a whole host of toxic chemicals over fecal waste. Colonics, also called colonic irrigation is a process the same as an enema, but is said of being way more effective at removing waste because it uses a much larger volume of water. Some experts recommend against using colonic irrigation however due to the risk of electrolyte imbalance, dehydration and even death in some severe cases. If colonics is something that a person is concerned in, they should speak with a doctor to ensure that it is safe for them because some medical conditions are contraindicative.
4. SAUNAS – Saunas are an effective way to detoxify the body, but not all saunas are created equal. Some saunas, particularly older models use regular heat. However the best saunas use infrared heat, which can penetrate the skin and don’t require as high a temperature as being effective. Saunas cause the body to sweat, allowing toxins to escape through the body’s largest organ, the skin. Infrared saunas are also purported to release toxins in adipose tissue allowing them to be flushed, since the infrared rays penetrate the skin, though this has not been definitively proven.
5. SUPPLEMENTS – Dietary detox supplements are a multi-billion dollar a year business. Many of these detox supplements are designed to detoxify the body. A number of these products are specifically intended to detoxify the liver because the liver works like a filter for the blood, so exactly like on a car; if the filter is clogged the engine can’t function properly. The same is true of the body. Recommended detox supplements for liver detoxification include milk thistle, dandelion, schisandra, N-Acetyl Cysteine, vitamin C, and B-complex vitamins.
There are detox supplements for a colon cleanse too. Senna, ginger root and fiber can all help detoxify the colon. Users should beware however that this will stimulate bowel movements. To detox kidneys a decoction of burdock root and dandelion can be used and even gravel root tincture.
Lobelia tea is a respiratory expectorant and is great to detox the respiratory system. It can have a bad taste so it can be sweetened with honey to turn it more palatable. It will help clear any accumulated phlegm. This is particularly helpful after someone quits smoking.
There are kits of detox supplements that are available at most health food stores as well though some of these may work more effectively than others. Often there are multiple pills that must be consumed daily.
While detoxifying the body it’s essential to maintain a balanced diet, with lots of fresh fruits and veggies. Many individuals go completely vegetarian during the detox. It’s also important to take a good multi-vitamin and mineral detox supplements to replace anything lost during the detox.
A detox supplements can last from one day to one month and can be done monthly, twice a year or yearly. It’s all a matter of personal preference. But it is clear that with the number of toxins in the environment all around us that detoxifying is ideal for everyone.
Detoxification not only involves the consumption of a detox supplements, you also need to change your diet and lifestyle as to reduce your toxin intake while improving your body’s natural elimination abilities. That being said, avoiding any kind of chemicals found in foods especially refined foods, sugars, alcohol, tobacco, caffeine, and a variety of other drugs helps minimize the amount of toxins in your body. These changes have direct correlation with the choices that you make in your life, so choose wisely. As long as you make the proper choices in life, you’ll achieve good health and an extraordinary sense of well being. Before starting a detox supplements it is necessary that you first speak with your doctor or nutritionist to determine if it is the right choice for you. If you are currently taking any medication you should also tell your doctor about any detox supplements that you will be taking as they could interact with your medication.
To know more about detox supplements, please view Detox Supplements Easy Way