I have to tell you about my new favorite snack. Garlic Roasted Peas. Crunchy, salty with lots of garlic flavor. Just like roasted chickpeas, these make the perfect snack and are also great on the go.
Not only will this snack satisfy your snack craving, but it comes with a nice boost of protein and fiber! It’s also super easy to make. The spices can be changed to add whatever flavors you like. These Garlic Roasted Peas are vegan and gluten free.
Garlic Roasted Peas
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 50 mins
Total time: 55 mins
Serves: 2 cups
- 2 cups peas (I used frozen, thawed)
- 1 T oil (I used avocado oil)
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ -1/2 tsp garlic powder (depending on how much garlic flavor you like)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- I used frozen peas and let them thaw overnight on the counter.
- Before making this recipe, gently pat the peas dry to remove excess moisture.
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients.
- Spread peas out onto a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, stopping every 10 minutes to shake the peas around.