You probably heard it several times that breakfast is the most important meal of the entire day. What if your breakfast is super simple, delicious and fast to cook? Well yes breakfast in Seattle can be fun at the same time have the right balance of whole grain carb, protein, fruit and some healthy fat. Let us explore the top breakfast menus that you can expect while having breakfast in Seattle:
• Whole wheat pita with cheese and scrambled eggs, in which diced veggies are added and strawberries sprinkled on the sides to make it interesting and delicious for the kids.
• Breakfast Burritos contain low fat cheese, avocado, salsa that your entire family will love. Leftover diced potatoes, shrimp and watermelon prices are sprinkled on the sides to make the dish look attractive.
• You can opt for simpler breakfasts like hard boiled eggs with 100% fruity jelly and a banana on the side.
• Pancakes or waffles: It takes 5 minutes to stir, and 7-8 minutes to stir. This healthy, fresh and easy to make recipe shall definitely help you make a good start. To add different flavors, mashed bananas, cinnamon, blueberries, pumpkins, diced apples, vanillas are added in the pancakes.
• You can try Greek yogurt with fresh fruits and an English muffin for a wholesome breakfast.
• You can also try some old fashion oats, which takes five minutes to cook. Try oats mixed with peanut butter or may be a scoop of protein powder, and topped with few nuts and sweetened with honey or stevia, served with berries or apples.
Let us now look into the importance of having breakfast:
A word of caution for the health conscious and dieters, skipping breakfast is certainly not the right way to lose weight. Skipping breakfast can actually lead to obesity. While this may sound strange, the reality is that rather than shedding some extra weight, you will actually put on some extra kilos. When you skip the breakfast, you are subjecting yourself to the risk of eating binges. Eventually you will start craving for food and indulge in overeating during lunch. So, make sure to get a healthy, delicious and good breakfast in Seattle. Those who eat their breakfasts well perform better all through the day. It’s like a fuel that charges you up, so that you can jumpstart the day.
The type of breakfast you take also determines the way your body responds. Breakfast with sugary cereals, white bread, cereal bars, bagels are likely to spike your glucose levels because of their high sugary content and calories. Eating hearty breakfast with complex carbohydrates slows down digestion. Foods like bagels, whole grain bread or oatmeal provides a steady source of energy to your body and keeps the craving under control.
So make sure you get the daily allowances of the vitamins, minerals, lean protein, complex carbohydrates that will keep you going for the entire day.