Nothing says summer better than the flavors of lemon and coconut. Those flavors are showcased in these Lemon Coconut Cookies. These Lemon Coconut Cookies are a super cinch to make. They also happen to be gluten free, grain free, nut free, and vegan!
These cookies also come with a boost of fiber and protein. They freeze well too, so you can make a batch for later. Maybe in the winter when you are craving the flavors of summer?
Lemon Coconut Cookies
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 14 mins
Total time: 19 mins
Serves: 12-15 cookies
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a food processor, combine all the ingredients until everything is well mixed.
- Using a cookie scoop, spoon batter onto lined baking sheets.
- Bake for about 11-14 minutes.
- Let cool before removing from the baking sheet.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for about 2 weeks, or the freezer for about 3 months. Enjoy!