I have a new recipe for you pumpkin lovers! Pumpkin Chocolate Cookies. These are seriously delicious and couldn’t be easier to make. There is no cooking required!
These would make the perfect treat to take to any fall party or even Thanksgiving. They taste like a bite sized pumpkin pie. Heaven in your mouth.
All you need is just a handful of simple ingredients and a few minutes. These pumpkin chocolate cookies are vegan, gluten free and paleo approved!
Pumpkin Chocolate Cookies
Prep time: 15 mins
Total time: 15 mins
Serves: 12-15 cookies
- For the cookies:
- In a food processor, combine all the ingredients until smooth. Place in the fridge for 5 minutes to firm slightly.
- Using a cookie scoop, drop cookies onto a lined baking sheet.
- Place the baking sheet in the freezer while you make the chocolate coating.
- For the chocolate coating:
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate and coconut oil. Use a spoon to drizzle the chocolate over the cookies. Place back in the freezer for 15 minutes to firm up.