Remember Little Debbie’s cream pies? I made Pumpkin Oatmeal Cream Pies for you! These healthier cookies are no bake, vegan and gluten free! I slightly tweaked my Raw Oatmeal Cream Pie recipe to come up with this one. It’s perfect for Fall, or whenever!
Pumpkin Oatmeal Cream Pies
Prep time: 10 mins
Total time: 10 mins
Serves: 12 sandwich cookies
- Drain the cashews and add them to a food processor with the maple syrup.
- Blend until smooth. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- In a food processor, add the remaining ingredients and blend into a dough.
- Gather the dough up, wrap in plastic, and place in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Place a piece of parchment paper on your counter top. Put the dough on top of the parchment paper and flatten it with your hand. Place a sheet to plastic wrap, or another piece of parchment on top of the dough.
- Using a rolling pin, roll out the dough. Using a circular cookie cutter (I like this one), cut cookie shapes and place them on a lined baking sheet or plate.
- Once all the cookies have been cut, spread the filling on top and make sandwiches. I got 12 cookie sandwiches out of my batch. Place back in the fridge to firm up if the dough has gone a bit soft.
- Keep these stored in the fridge. They should last at least a week or two. Enjoy!