Weleda Birch Cellulite Oil Reviews
Detoxing is a popular way to turn your winter body into a beach body in time for summer. Although cleanses are known to flatten the stomach and increase energy in record time, getting a total body cleanse should extend past just the juicing to a look at detoxing your surroundings and beauty routine. Weleda Birch Cellulite Oil Reviews
Read our 7 lifestyle tips for upgrading your juice detox to a total body cleanse….Taking a look at not only the products we use in our home but also what we use on our skin can be a great way to enhance your summer detox.
1) Scrub Up – use a natural body scrub to exfoliate and smooth skin. You can easily make you own with sea salt or organic sugar, some olive oil and a drop or two of your favourite essential oils. If you prefer buying something off the shelf there are some great products from natural brands – but remember to check the ingredients list to make sure they are actually natural. Use daily during your detox or try dry skin brushing before showering.
TOP TIP – Both methods will stimulate your lymphatic system and aid a gentle detoxification but remember always brush towards the heart.
2) Get a Helping Hand – sometimes problem areas can be a little stubborn and you may need to call in some help from the organic skin care experts. Natural skin care brand Weleda have a fantastic natural body oil – Birch Cellulite Body Oil or try the Saaf Eraser Body Oil which is packed full of scar reducing rosehip oil. Combined with body brushing this little gem leaves skin firm and supple with twice daily use for 21 days.
TOP TIP- Massage is key, rub it in well. The ideal time to start using active products like these is day one of your detox.
3) Smelling of Roses – deodorants are a good place to start for the new detoxers. Switch to a trusted natural brand. Some people love the unscented mineral salts, others combine these with a natural spray deodorants to enhance the effectiveness. Experiment see what works best for you.
TOP TIP – If you find that they don’t seem to last all day carry one of the Weleda mini deo sprays in your handbag for top ups.
4) Switch to Body Oils – If you are serious about detoxing you can avoid lots of ingredients by using simple body oils. Although there are fantastic organic skin care body creams available they do tend to have, by their nature, more ingredients, so simple is best while detoxing. Check out your local health store for a selection of organic oils
TOP TIP – make your own. Use a base oil such as sweet almond oil and add detoxing essential oils such as juniper, grapefruit and laurel. Weleda Birch Cellulite Oil Reviews
5) Ready to pack your bags – try a natural self tan to prep skin prior to travel. Natural tanning lotions use sugar to darken the skin and work with your own colour. They don’t use synthetic dyes so no two people tan to the same colour – you’ll have your very own natural tan before you hit the beach.
TOP TIP – natural tanning lotions can be a lot gentler than synthetic versions so are suitable for even the palest skin
6) Cleaning Detox – for spring cleaning the home try switching to natural products that avoid strong chemicals and fragrances. Better still make you own. Scrub with baking soda, shine with vinegar, refresh with lemons.
TOP TIP – switch drinking vodka when on your juice cleanse to using it for household cleaning. It has some wonderful uses – kills odor-causing bacteria with spray application, it leaves chrome, glass and porcelain fixtures shining, can be used as a natural insect repellent and while eliminating mold and stains. So no reason to abstain completely!
7) Home Help – swap home scents for organic room sprays and soy candles to avoid synthetic fragrance and soot from burning candles.
TOP TIP – candles scented with organic essential oils need to be burnt for less time to fill the whole house and have additional therapeutic effects of aromatherapy Weleda Birch Cellulite Oil Reviews
Weleda Birch Cellulite Oil Reviewsis a proven Cellulite Solution for you!
TryCellulite Cure and gain your beautiful confidence again!